What is Women of Compassion?
Women of Compassion is an group of philanthropic women who will unite for the common purpose of supporting BCHFS through their prayers and financial support. Membership is extended to women who contribute $500 or more to the Women of Compassion fund at Baptist Children’s Home and Family Services. As a member of Women of Compassion, you will get the unique opportunity to become involved in the ministry of BCHFS in a more meaningful way by participating in the decision-making process.
Members of the Women of Compassion group will gather this Spring at the WOC Forum to discuss ways to help children and families in crisis and determine where a portion of the funds raised by the group should be directed. Your gift will be multiplied exponentially as you join forces with other passionate women to leave your mark upon the ministry of BCHFS.
Join our upcoming 2019 WOC Forum
- Saturday, March 2, 2019
- Floral Hall at the White County Fairgrounds, Carmi, IL
Benefits of Membership include:
- Be personally involved in the ministry of Baptist Children’s Home and Family Services.
- Participate in a community of women passionate about helping hurting children and families.
- Become empowered with a group of like-minded women for a joint purpose.
- Receive our beautiful Women of Compassion lapel pin to wear proudly and help spread the message.
Learn more about this exciting program by calling (618) 731-1323.
Whoever welcomes one of these little children in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me does not welcome me but the one who sent me.
– Mark 9:37